Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis the season

Its Friday, its the end of the week! Time to go home and take a big long leak! I always used to sing that when I was a little kid. I have no idea why other than the fact that it refers to peeing.

I think tonight I'm going to head over to Spaceland to rock out and go dance crazy. I just messaged Joe over at RadiofreeSilverlake and requested he play "Airplanes" in his set tonight. We'll see?

So we released "We Come Back" our holiday tune about a week ago. Listening to it today got me in a thankful mood. One Gujogillion thanks yous to everyone who has been taking any interest in Local Natives over these past couple of short months!! We haven't even released the record yet! Weirdos:)

And since it is the season of giving and Im broke Ill give you some art as a gift:) Heres We Come Back(Holiday Song) MP3 for download:
http://www.thelocalnatives.com/WeComeBack.mp3

Andy
Local Natives

No comments: